New ULTRABOND® HS-1CC is the world’s first fastening epoxy formulated. This is mainly IBC/IRC compliant. This is mainly code-compliant, two-component. This mainly gets mixed in 1:1 mix ratio by volume. This high-performance epoxy anchoring system is mainly approved for use in cartridges as well as in bulk with threaded rod. Some of the important facts about ATC provides Ultrabond® HS-1CC.
An important application of Ultrabond HS-1CC
Below are some of the important uses of Ultrabond HS-1CC
- This has got an anchoring threaded rod as well as a reinforcing bar. This is having the cracked or uncracked concrete by using the hammer drill or uncracked concrete using the core drill
- This is mainly useful for dry, water-filled & submerged (underwater), and water-saturated, conditions by using the threaded rod or rebar.
- This has an extended application temperature mainly between 43°F and 110 °F for different types of structural applications as per ICC-ES ESR-4094.
- This is mainly the ultimate choice for core drilled installations in dry or in case of water-saturated concrete.
ULTRA BOND HS-1CC is mainly NSF 61 approved. This is mainly compliant with Caltrans’ April 20, 2020. This is manufactured in the USA. As discussed earlier, the new ULTRA BOND HS-1CC is mainly mixed in 1:1 ratio for quick as well as easy application. This is mainly useful for vacuum drill bit systems by DeWalt, Milwaukee, Bosch, as well as Hilti. This is mainly recognized as an authorized material for chemical adhesives by the California Department of Transportation.
Important tips for choosing the best chemical adhesive
Solvent-based adhesives are mainly produced when an adhesive material is mainly combined with a suitable solvent for creating an adhesive polymer solution. This is not quite a simple process.
- Before choosing the adhesive one must consider what substrates someone is planning for bonding.
- The amount of stress the adhesive can withstand is another important point in the time in selecting the suitable adhesive.
- One must take into account the environmental stress the adhesive can withstand at the time of choosing.
These are some of the important facts to know about ATC providing Ultrabond® HS-1CC.